From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: was the npanday.plugin.install.FileInstallerMojo removed from 1.5.0-incubating-snapshot
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:28:37 GMT
Hi David,

On 22/03/2013, at 8:15 PM, David Durham <david.durham.jr@gmail.com> wrote:

> The documentation seems to reference it, but I don't see this file in the repo?
>
>  http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/advanced/dependencies.html
>
> If the FileInstallerMojo is gone, how do we install libraries to our local repo?

That was removed as part of the ongoing work for NPANDAY-231. It may be a bit unstable.

You should find that the conventional Maven install-file plugin is sufficient if everything
else is working file for you.

> Are there 1.5.0-incubating docs out in public somewhere, or do I have
> to generate them from the project?

A version is generated here from time to time:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

The latest can also be accessed from the Jenkins working copy, if it hasn't been deleted at
that particular time:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NPanday/job/NPanday-docs/ws/target/jenkins-site/index.html

Regards,
Brett