From Ted Merchant <Ted.Merch...@cision.com>
Subject Packaging up PDB and XML files with dll
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:16:59 GMT
Hello,

My company has decided to move away from TFS and towards using git/maven.  We are trying to
determine the best way to integrate Visual Studios with Maven as seamlessly as possible and
it seems like NPanday is the best option out there.  While I was able to easily deploy some
dlls to our repository I am having some difficulties trying to package up the pdb and xml
files with these dlls.  While it seems like this should be possible with NPanday using either
the compile or custom workflow plugin there doesn't seem to be much documentation on how to
actually do this.  I am new to Maven so it is possible I am just not understanding the documentation
that is out there.  Is there an example pom which shows how one would do this?

Thank you,
Ted Merchant
Developer II
Direct: 312-873-6667