From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: npanday 1.5.0
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:57:14 GMT
Hi David,

It hasn't been released yet, but you can get the latest development builds here:
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/

These are provided as a convenience and could be non-functional at a given point in time.
Hopefully we'll push forward for a release soon.

Regards,
Brett

On 04/10/2012, at 10:03 PM, AKEHURST David <David.Akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> Is there a maven repository that hosts version 1.5.0 ?
>

> David Akehurst
> Software Architect
>
> Thales UK
> 1 Linthouse Road, Glasgow G51 4BZ, UK
> www.thalesgroup.com/uk
>
> Tel: +44 (0)141 440 4512.  Mob:  Fax: +44 (0) 141 440 4051.
> e-mail: david.akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com<mailto:david.akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com>
>
> Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this e-mail.
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended only for the
stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an
addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information
contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)141 440 4000 and delete it and all
copies from your system.

> Thales Corporate Services Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15
2NX. Registered Number: 959962.

> Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood
Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
868273

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org