From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject Web site project & relative paths in solution
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:21:41 GMT
Hey all,
I've run into two issues.
1. If my solution includes web site projects, when attempting to generate POM files, i receive
the error "The given path's format is not supported"
2. If I remove the web site projects, I still get an error "the path contains '..'". It seems
like it's choking on the relative paths in the solution for some reason. Note my solution
has to traverse up to locate other projects, ie project 1 is at "..\..\project1\project1.csproj"
relative.
Any thoughts?