From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot Compile Npanday Trunk
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 22:23:44 GMT
Hi Christian,

Are you building NPanday itself, or a project that includes NPanday (such as the one from
the archetype)?

It looks like you might be targeting an older version, which had problems with this. The correct
group ID is now org.apache.npanday.plugins (1.4.0-incubating or newer), not npanday.plugins.

Cheers,
Brett