From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unknown host repo.npanday.org
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 18:28:05 GMT
It says you don't have WiX in your path, which was a requirement in 1.4.0 (some improvements
have been submitted for 1.5.0 to start using the general execution framework though). It seems
the project you are building requires that.

If you don't have it, you can download from here: http://wix.sourceforge.net/

- Brett

On 22/05/2012, at 6:07 PM, James Roland Cabresos wrote:

> Thanks Brett! I updated my settings.xml to have this mirror https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/
and got away with the error. But a new error popup:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.npanday.plugins:wix-maven-plugin:1.4.0-incubating:candle
(wix) on project tgs-dc-app: Problem executing candle: Cannot run program "candle": CreateProcess
error=2, The system cannot find the file specified -> [Help 1]

> Am I missing something?
>
> -James

the domain, and it's well past time I got it transferred over to the ASF. The necessity for
the extra repo will likely go away in NPanday 1.5.0.

> In the mean time, please use https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/.
I'll get the other URL working again as quickly as possible.

> The documentation also outlines how to use the source repositories for openrdf.
>
> - Brett
>
> On 22/05/2012, at 1:32 PM, James Roland Cabresos wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I've just joined the mailing list. I've started incorporating npanday to my project
to build an msi with maven 3. Unfortunately first attempts are unsuccessful. I'm encountering
this error:

>> Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5:
Could not transfer artifact org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:pom:2.0-beta5 from/to npanday.group
(http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group): Error transferring file: repo.npanday.org:
Unknown host repo.npanday.org -> [Help 1]

>> Does anyone in the list have the same problem? I've tried to look in the mailing
archive but didn't found an answer.