From James Roland Cabresos <jcabre...@novenix.net>
Subject RE: Unknown host repo.npanday.org
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 08:07:58 GMT
Thanks Brett! I updated my settings.xml to have this mirror https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/
and got away with the error. But a new error popup:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.npanday.plugins:wix-maven-plugin:1.4.0-incubating:candle
(wix) on project tgs-dc-app: Problem executing candle: Cannot run program "candle": CreateProcess
error=2, The system cannot find the file specified -> [Help 1]

Am I missing something?

-James

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@porterclan.net] On Behalf Of Brett Porter
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:47 PM
To: npanday-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unknown host repo.npanday.org

Sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to have been a glitch in the process of renewing
the domain, and it's well past time I got it transferred over to the ASF. The necessity for
the extra repo will likely go away in NPanday 1.5.0.

In the mean time, please use https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/.
I'll get the other URL working again as quickly as possible.

The documentation also outlines how to use the source repositories for openrdf.

- Brett

On 22/05/2012, at 1:32 PM, James Roland Cabresos wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I've just joined the mailing list. I've started incorporating npanday to my project to
build an msi with maven 3. Unfortunately first attempts are unsuccessful. I'm encountering
this error:

> Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5:
Could not transfer artifact org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:pom:2.0-beta5 from/to npanday.group
(http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group): Error transferring file: repo.npanday.org:
Unknown host repo.npanday.org -> [Help 1]

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org