From James Roland Cabresos <jcabre...@novenix.net>
Subject Unknown host repo.npanday.org
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 03:32:55 GMT
Hey guys,

I've just joined the mailing list. I've started incorporating npanday to my project to build
an msi with maven 3. Unfortunately first attempts are unsuccessful. I'm encountering this
error:

Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5: Could
not transfer artifact org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:pom:2.0-beta5 from/to npanday.group
(http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group): Error transferring file: repo.npanday.org:
Unknown host repo.npanday.org -> [Help 1]

Does anyone in the list have the same problem? I've tried to look in the mailing archive but
didn't found an answer.

-James