From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unknown host repo.npanday.org
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 05:47:23 GMT
Sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to have been a glitch in the process of renewing the
domain, and it's well past time I got it transferred over to the ASF. The necessity for the
extra repo will likely go away in NPanday 1.5.0.

In the mean time, please use https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/.
I'll get the other URL working again as quickly as possible.

The documentation also outlines how to use the source repositories for openrdf.

- Brett

On 22/05/2012, at 1:32 PM, James Roland Cabresos wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I've just joined the mailing list. I've started incorporating npanday to my project to
build an msi with maven 3. Unfortunately first attempts are unsuccessful. I'm encountering
this error:

> Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5:
Could not transfer artifact org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:pom:2.0-beta5 from/to npanday.group
(http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group): Error transferring file: repo.npanday.org:
Unknown host repo.npanday.org -> [Help 1]

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org