From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: npanday repositories down
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:50:07 GMT
Hi Patrick,

If you put the trailing / on that URL it works. I'll see if I can reconfigure it to redirect.

However, we no longer deploy releases there - for 1.4.0-incubating, you can get it from the
main Maven repositories.

- Brett

On 06/01/2012, at 9:45 AM, Patrick Struhs wrote:

> We are proxying the npanday repos in nexus but currently they are down ( 404 error ).
 Will they be back up or is this due to changing over to ht eincubator?

> http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-releases
>
> thanks, Patrick
>

> NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter