From Önder DEMİR <onderde...@anadolu.edu.tr>
Subject maven-resgen-plugin:1.4.0
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:17:57 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to compile a project with NPANDAY 1.4.0. Actually I have compiled other projects
with NPANDAY. Bu in this one there are some resource files. When I'm trying to use maven-resgen-plugin
I get the error below. Does anybody have any solutions to this error?

"NPANDAY-1501-003: Platform Unsupported: NPANDAY-065-002: Could not match platform: OS = Windows
7, Number of Capabilities = 41, Number of Policies = 4"