From Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@pirinsoft.com>
Subject Re: NPanday Visibility
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:41:39 GMT
Sure,

As soon as I get NPanday to actually start doing what it is supposed to do
and have our company's build moved to it I'll surely blog extensively
about it, and will publish a CodeProject article, and
insert-favorite-dev-web-site-here, and there, and everywhere, and will
spam absolutely what I can, and will put it in the mouth of whatever
number of conf. speakers I know of (which aren't Microsoft zealots or
whatever)...

But it can't yet. So I refrain doing it atm :)

Cheers,
Stoyan