From Callixte Cauchois <ccauch...@virtuoz.com>
Subject NPanday/Maven beginner's guide
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:04:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

in our team, we are transitioning some of the modules we build from .Net to
Javaand use Maven on the Java part. As our automated build process needs to
be improved, we figured out that it would be a good opportunity to switch
NPanday for the .Net part to benefit from all the Maven goodness.
As nobody in the team knows much about Maven/NPanday, I was wondering if
you could point me to some how-tos or tutorials or other resources?

Thanks.
Callixte.