From Lars Corneliussen ...@lcorneliussen.de>
Subject What do you use MSBuild-plugin for? Rethinking MSBuild / Xbuild integration
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:34:26 GMT
Hello dear NPanday users and developers,

we think of reimplementing the integration with MSbuild since the current solution is quite
fragile and erroneous.

I have started to document my thoughts here and i'd be really happy to get feedback from you
all! Especially I'd like to hear if, and how, you use the current MSBuild plugin.

Please anwer to this Mail, or even better, write a comment on the issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-486

_
Lars
Apache NPanday Committer