From Lars Corneliussen ...@lcorneliussen.de>
Subject NPanday Visibility
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 13:05:10 GMT
Hi guys,

I got a comment on my blog:

> Hi, I think, it’s a great project! Please, make this project more visible, we are using
Maven for Java and we searched for “.net dependency management”. All we found was some
alpha projects at codplex (refix and crude have around 30 downloads). After an extensive search
we have found NuGet and OpenWrap. I have found this project completely accidentally!!! It
would be really useful to get least some google hits to npanday on the first page….

Any concrete ideas on how to make NPanday more visible?

_
Lars