From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NPanday Visibility
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:02:49 GMT
Currently the site is a bit oriented towards "Maven users who want to build .NET projects".
Perhaps we need some HOWTO's titled ".NET dependency management", oriented more at bringing
NPanday's capability to the conventional .NET user?

On 09/11/2011, at 5:05 AM, Lars Corneliussen wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I got a comment on my blog:
>
>> Hi, I think, it’s a great project! Please, make this project more visible, we are
using Maven for Java and we searched for “.net dependency management”. All we found was
some alpha projects at codplex (refix and crude have around 30 downloads). After an extensive
search we have found NuGet and OpenWrap. I have found this project completely accidentally!!!
It would be really useful to get least some google hits to npanday on the first page….

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org