From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WPF Projects
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 01:57:57 GMT
Are you having the same exception reported here?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-426

i.e.:

"The domain manager specified by the host could not be instantiated. "

- Brett

On 06/10/2011, at 1:52 AM, ROBIC Benjamin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry for bothering you, but I need your help!
>
> Indeed, I'm a French student and I have to make a project in order to pass my Master.
>
> The subject is the software factory and I actually study the CI tools in .Net.
>
> I have heard that Maven is a very interesting tool in Java and I found after some research
that NPanday can make the use of Maven in .Net, possible.

> The fact is that I manage to make a compile for a simple library project but not yet
for a WPF Project. I have not very much time to spend on it because I have to compare Jenkins,
TFS, CruiseControl and TeamCity but I'd like to see if NPanday works.

> I try to copy npanday-settings.xml and create a settings.xml and I try to delete them
but nothing change. I have always the same error for WPF : "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.npanday.plugins:NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild.JavaBinding:1.4.0-incubating:compile (default)
on project" and I don't know what to do...

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org