From ROBIC Benjamin <Benjamin.RO...@supinfo.com>
Subject WPF Projects
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:52:19 GMT
Hello,

Sorry for bothering you, but I need your help!

Indeed, I'm a French student and I have to make a project in order to pass my Master.

The subject is the software factory and I actually study the CI tools in .Net.

I have heard that Maven is a very interesting tool in Java and I found after some research
that NPanday can make the use of Maven in .Net, possible.

The fact is that I manage to make a compile for a simple library project but not yet for a
WPF Project. I have not very much time to spend on it because I have to compare Jenkins, TFS,
CruiseControl and TeamCity but I'd like to see if NPanday works.

I try to copy npanday-settings.xml and create a settings.xml and I try to delete them but
nothing change. I have always the same error for WPF : "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.npanday.plugins:NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild.JavaBinding:1.4.0-incubating:compile
(default) on project" and I don't know what to do...

If you have any ideas and the time to answer me, I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks.