From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tired of wagon
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 01:34:45 GMT

On 29/09/2011, at 4:04 AM, Eric Kolotyluk wrote:

> OK, I did not have tlbimp.exe on my PATH, so I added it and made a little more progress,
but the build is still failing (see below).

> I am not clear why there are complaints about missing assembly references. As far as
I can tell they seem to be there.

> Part of the problems seems to be that P:\Intersystem\main\platform.NET\intersystem-service\target\
does not have the directory 28104638. Is this something that NPanday is supposed to create?
Is this because of the previous errors?

That's a temporarily generated directory that is removed again when the build completes (Even
on failure). You'll need to look at the response file while the build is still going. I think
if you run with -X it might show you what it is putting into the response file, but I'd need
to check.

Certainly something that could be improved on the npanday end to aid debugging.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org