From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard includeSource
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:56:26 GMT
OK, omitting the <includedSources> element seems to work best for now.

I voted for the bug fix.

Thanks, Eric

On 2011-09-19 8:06 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
> On 18/09/2011, at 4:29 AM, Eric Kolotyluk wrote:
>
>> Is there some way to wildCard the<includeSource>  element? I have a project
in which the source is generated by another phase in another project in Maven, so there are
source files being added and deleted all the time. It is really not convenient to have to
itemize ever source file in the<configuration>  element, but I noticed that if I don't
the sources do not get compiled.

>> I cannot seem to find any documentation on the<includedSources>  and<includedSource>
 elements.

>> On the other hand, maven-compile-plugin seems to know to copy all the sources found
to the target directory anyway, but only the ones in the<includedSources>  element actually
get compiled.
voting for: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-210

> What you can do is omit it altogether - that will then use /recurse. Given your source
directory is ./ the thing you will need to avoid is having any source code you weren't expecting
to be in a subdirectory, including target.