From "Karen Ackroyd" <ka...@dsoft-solutions.co.uk>
Subject NPanday 1.4.0-incubating Installation Help Please?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:02:20 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to install NPanday plugin for Visual Studio 2010 using the instructions at: http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/installation/index.html

I'm don't have much experience with Maven which probably doesn't help, but I am having problems
as follows:

I have installed the NPanday's Maven plugin successfully as I see the expected output.
Installing the Visual Studio Add-in is failing as I get the error:  The location: http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group
appears to be down, getting error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable.

I have had some direct help to provide a temporary repository at:
https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/
but I don't have sufficient experience to make use of it.

I have also tried using the installer without success, its unclear from the information which
elements of the installation this includes. I understand that it requires a Maven installation
which I have, but is this just the Visual Studio plugin or does it include the Maven plugin?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Karen.

Karen Ackroyd