From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit tests issues when including the AssemblyInfo.cs file
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:36:14 GMT
BTW. even without the "InternalsVisibleTo" usage in my AssemblyInfo.cs
file I get the same error:

 [INFO] /Users/matzew/Work/Github/npanday-projects/test-case/target/build-test-sources/Test/MyAppTest.cs(36,12):
error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MyApp' could not be found.

Looks like there are some naming conflicts going on?

Greetings!
Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf