From Edouard Poncelet <edouardponce...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about output files
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:20:02 GMT
Hello everyone,

 I am pretty new to NPanday and was wondering something (because i didn't
seem to find the information anywhere ):

 I am trying to convert existing .NET project into Maven-Powered projects
using NPanday.

The existing project (Two projects, one depending on the other)  generates a
bunch of files and folders through Visual Studio.

 I have generated a POM for said project using the Visual Studio Addin.

The solution is made of one 'library dependcy' and one 'vb project' so the
POM generates one DLL and one .EXE.

*My problem is*: i'd like the output to be the very same as with Visual
Studio. (I need things such as the .exe.config)

How can i do such a thing, if it's possible?

I can provide additional informations if necessary.

Thank you in advance.

Edouard Poncelet