Hi Khai,

Did you use the generate pom command in Visual Studios? Looking at the pom I'm guessing you didn't. After building the source code you can use the command "mvn npanday.plugin:maven-vsinstaller-plugin:install" so that the Add In well be reflected in your Visual Studios.

Then go to Tools then start up NPanday, after doing this there should be new commands when you right click on your project. At the moment however NPanday only supports the English Version of Visual Studios.

I'm Attaching a generated pom file in Visual Studio 2010, just make sure that the first .net framework in the environment path is 4.0 if your building in VS2010, there is still a bug with the msbuild plugin that only respects the first .net framework it sees in the path.

Thanks,