Hi Eric,

The message from the pop-up was just a warning, so you should still be able to add an artifact. What happens afterwards when you click OK?

The settings.xml file btw, is a configuration file used by Maven where you can set the repositories that you want Maven to look for artifacts/dependencies of your project when you build it. It is also used by NPanday in a similar way during project import, artifact re-sync and when building your project.

Thanks,
Deng