From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble Getting Going with 1.4.0
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 01:37:48 GMT
Hi Eric,

The message from the pop-up was just a warning, so you should still be able
to add an artifact. What happens afterwards when you click OK?

The settings.xml file btw, is a configuration file used by Maven where you
can set the repositories that you want Maven to look for
artifacts/dependencies of your project when you build it. It is also used by
NPanday in a similar way during project import, artifact re-sync and when
building your project.

Thanks,
Deng