From Josimpson Ocaba <joc...@maestrodev.com>
Subject Re: Trouble Getting Going with 1.4.0
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 08:45:50 GMT
+1 on 1.4.0

Although I'd like to note that there is a build failure on building wpf
projects missing error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Automation' does
not exist in the namespace 'System.Windows' (are you missing an assembly
reference?)

I think this could be a potential blocker since this is a regression. It
fails to build on VS2008 and VS2010 WPF project types.

We could open this on a different issue and note it as a regression and work
on it on the next follow up release.

Thanks,