From Lars Corneliussen ...@lcorneliussen.de>
Subject Re: Unable to download NPanday 1.4.0-incubating
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 06:45:11 GMT
Hi Eric,

do you still get the same errors? 1.4.0-incubating will be released
today. So we can proceed to fix your problems tomorrow :-)

Could you explain (sorry, if this is "again") what you are trying to do,
and where you encounter trouble? Maybe you could attach the pom and a
file showing the console output?

_
Lars