From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble Getting Going with 1.4.0
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 15:06:28 GMT
Please see below.

On 2011-05-09 1:55 AM, Lars Corneliussen wrote:
> Am 09.05.11 05:00, schrieb Eric Kolotyluk:
>> OK, I added
>>
>> <dependency>
>> <groupId>log4net</groupId>
>> <artifactId>log4net</artifactId>
>> <version>1.2.10.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>> <name>Log for .Net</name>
>> </dependency>
> Just interested: Where is this dependency located? Do we have it
> uploaded somewhere?  Did you build and upload it somewhere?
I have no idea where this is located - I thought the point of Maven and
having a central repository was I should not have to care.

I took the XML from some place I found on a Google search, hoping that
if someone else had used it, then it might work for me.

>> to my POM, but if I try to do a build I get
>>
>>    Error in Starting Maven Process: Value cannot be null.
>>    Parameter name: path1
> Could you provide a stack trace?

Where would I find the stack trace?

By the way, whenever I start Visual Studio I keep getting the following
message