From Khai Do <khai...@impinj.com>
Subject using npanday to build WPF applications
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 18:08:05 GMT
Hello.  I'm trying to build a Windows Presentation Foundation application using NPanday for
the first time.  I'm attempting to use maven 2.2.1 and npanday ver 1.3-incubating but have
not getting it to work yet.  It builds just fine in Visual studio 2010, but not with maven+npanday.
 The documentation is pretty sparse for how to create a pom.xml so I'm not sure whether my
pom file is correct.  Does anybody know where I can find an example pom.xml for building a
 WPF application?  Thanks.