From Josimpson Ocaba <joc...@maestrodev.com>
Subject Re: reference maven properties in multi module npanday projects
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 01:06:55 GMT
Hi Khai,

We are happy to hear that npanday is working for you :), unfortunately the
compiler doesn't recognize maven properties and turn them into their correct
values yet.

If you would like you could file an issue and submit a patch and we will
gladly check it and apply it. We are in the process of finalizing the fixes
that we will have for 1.3.1-incubating release so this may have a chance to
get included if it gets finish on time.

Cheers!

Joe