From Lars Corneliussen ...@lcorneliussen.de>
Subject Re: Debug and Release builds
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 06:37:39 GMT
Am 15.04.11 05:56, schrieb John Fallows:
> What is the recommended strategy to build both Debug and Release dotnet
> libraries from the same source code with Maven using NPanday?

The "both" in your sentence means multi-targeting. This is very
interesting topic, but sadly unsupported today.

You can use Maven Profiles, to specify the different configurations -
and if you wan't to deploy it, too, you might want to change the output
name by adding a -debug. Later on you should be able to resolve the file
using a classifier 'debug'.

Even if I absolutely want that to be supported in NPanday, I do not have
a clear picture how to.

I created an issue for further discussion:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-405