From Khai Do <khai...@impinj.com>
Subject RE: Unhandled Exception executing NPanday.Plugin.Loader.exe
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:16:01 GMT
I believe I have figured it out.  It has nothing to do with the OS version that I was using.
 I've found that I get the unhandled exception when npanday-settings.xml is missing from C:\Documents
and Settings\<username>\.m2 folder.  I had this file on my WinXP machine because I used
npanday on it before the npanday-1.3-incubating release therefore the build ran without error.
 I only saw the problem when I ran builds on a clean windows 7 machine after the npanday-1.3-incubating
release.  The 1.3 release doesn't install this file on builds thus causing the failure to
occur.  The installer out on http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/npanday/binaries/  doesn't
install this file either.  I believe this is a real npanday bug.  Attached is the missing
npanday-settings.xml.