From Khai Do <khai...@impinj.com>
Subject RE: cannot get transitive dependencies working
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:11:58 GMT
Hi Brett.  Maybe I don't understand. What do you mean when you say ".NET is not burdened the
same way"?  As a best practice (for java projects) I follow the pattern of only referencing
top level modules and letting maven resolve all the transitive dependencies for me on compile.
 I believe this is the definition of dependency management.  It seems like your suggesting
that .NET is not build the same way and I shouldn't follow this pattern for npanday builds?
 Wouldn't this break maven's dependency management feature?  -Khai