From Khai Do <khai...@impinj.com>
Subject cannot get transitive dependencies working
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:28:28 GMT
Hello, Can anybody tell me if transitive dependencies work when using npanday?  I have a .NET
multi module project and have the following simple scenario where transitive dependency isn't
working.  I'm using java 1.6, maven 2.2.1, and npanday-1.3-incubating,

I have 3 projects: projectA, projectB and projectC.

projectB depends on projectA.  ProjectB and projectA build just fine.    I create projectC
which depends on projectA & projectB.  When I create my projectC pom.xml  I add projectB
as the only  dependency keeping in mind that maven should pull in projectA through its transitive
dependency mechanism.  However when I build projectC it fails and says that it can't find
classes from projectA.

When I add projectA as a dependency to projectC then it builds just fine.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.