From Khai Do <khai...@impinj.com>
Subject reference maven properties in multi module npanday projects
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 23:54:45 GMT
Hello, I have a .NET multi module project.  I'm using the npanday plugin to build the project
and it seems to be working ok.   However I can't seem to reference maven properties from within
my pom.xml file like I can with java projects.  Can anybody tell me if it's possible to reference
maven properties like ${project.version} or ${project.groupId} from within a pom.xml when
using NPanday?  It doesn't seem to work for me.  I've tried the following variants: ${version},
${pom.version}, and ${project.version}.  None of them seem to work correctly.  It seems to
reference the file in the /target folder correctly however it doesn't actually copy the library
to the /target folder from the local or host repositories before the compile phase.  Therefore
it fails saying that it can't find the file.  Attached is something similar to my pom.xml

Dashboard.Client depends on Dashboard.Common, both are set to the same version '1.0-SNAPSHOT
'.  I want to reference groupId and version info in Dashboard.Client pom.xml with the ${project.groupId}
and ${project.version} properties.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.