From "Jamie Kemp" <jamie.k...@interlinksoftware.com>
Subject RE: Resource file issues
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:03:51 GMT
Hi,

Please find attached the pom file which i have slightly edited to hide SVN
repository details. The referenced dotnet-parent pom defines location of our
distribution repositories and also sets the versions of most of the NPanday
plugins so I do not have to do that in every projects pom file.

Updating the entries that appear in .csproj appears to make no difference in
visual studio. The only way is to change the resource.resx file to look up a
directory which still does not resolve the issue as then NPanday will not
compile the project! So NPanday and Visual Studio are not compiling
resources in the same way. As below:

Visual Studio
Resources path: trunk\resources\resources.resx
Base path used: trunk\resources\

NPanday
Resources path: trunk\resources\resources.resx
Base path used: trunk\

Is there something I can put in my pom file to correct this? For reference I
am using NPanday 1.2.1.

Thanks,

Jamie