From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NPanday Exception
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:33:09 GMT
It sounds like you had an old version installed beforehand. We should handle this better, so
feel free to file a bug. However, to get it working I suggest you follow the uninstall instructions
on the web site (make sure everything is removed, particularly the AddIn file in your documents
folder), make sure it does not appear in VS and then try installing again.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org