From Artem Fedorenko <artem....@gmail.com>
Subject Building a library with XAML (WPF user control)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:10:09 GMT
Hi All,

I have a problem with referencing a WPF user control from a library built by
NPanday. It gives error that it could not find related XAML file. After some
research and comparing the dll's built by NPanday and MSBuild I found that
MSBuild behind the scenes for each XAML file creates corresponding BAML file
(compiled XAML) and adds it as a resource to resulting assembly dll. NPanday
(althoug in POM there is a configuration for MSBuild plugin) does not. Was
it inteded or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Artem