From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPanday Exception
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:10:10 GMT
I am using Windows 7 Professional x64.

My VS 2010 info is:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Version 10.0.30319.1 RTMRel
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 4.0.30319 RTMRel

Installed Version: Professional

Microsoft Office Developer Tools   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Office Developer Tools

Microsoft Visual Basic 2010   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Visual Basic 2010

Microsoft Visual C# 2010   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Visual C# 2010

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010

Microsoft Visual F# 2010   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Visual F# 2010

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Team Explorer   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Team Explorer

Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010   01018-532-2002181-70321
Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010

CodeSmith Generator   5.3
CodeSmith Tools Visual Studio Add-in Package

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint Developer Tools   10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint Developer Tools

SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010

Visual Assist X
For more information about Visual Assist X, see the Whole Tomato Software
website at http://www.WholeTomato.com. Copyright (c) 1997-2008 Whole Tomato
Software, Inc.

VMDebugger
For more information about VMware Inc, see their website at
http://www.vmware.com
Copyright (c) 2010 VMware, Inc.

My environment PATH is

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program
Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\NTRU
Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin\;C:\Program Files\NTRU
Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin\;C:\Program Files\Wave Systems
Corp\Gemalto\Access Client\v5\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL
Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Perforce;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL
Server 5.5\bin;%NUNIT_HOME%\bin;C:\Program Files
(x86)\CodeSmith\v5.3\;C:\Program Files\Windows Imaging\;%MAVEN_HOME%\bin

Attached is a screen shot of the Add-in Manager.

Cheers, Eric