From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPanday Exception
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:09:49 GMT
So I uninstalled and reinstalled NPanday, but I have the same problem with
VS 2010 - so it seems to be 2010 related.

The plugin seems to work for VS 2005, so I'll experiment with that. In the
end I really need this to work in VS 2010 as that is our development
environment.

I don't have VS 2008.

Cheers, Eric