From Josimpson Ocaba <joc...@maestrodev.com>
Subject Re: problems with 1.3-incubating
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:07:41 GMT

--
Joe Ocaba
----- "Christoph Karner" de> wrote:

> hello!
>
> im experimenting with npanday 1.3-incubating and ran into a few
> problems:
>  * the visual studio add-in starts succesfully, yet there are no
> npanday entries
> in the solution/project context menu
> (add-in installed with installer)
>  * when i try to create a project from command line, maven doesnt seem
> to find
> the archetype
>     as it fails complaining that there is no pom.xml in the directory
> (the
> repository is in my .m2 though)
>
> my configuration
> maven 3
> visual studio 2010 (german)

thanks for taking the time in testing out 1.3 Chris. Unfortunately at the moment NPanday only
supports Visual Studios English Version, there are already issues created for German support
as well as Italian and Spanish. We do not have enough contributors that know the language.
We would gladly accept patches for this so that NPanday can work on other languages as well.

for the creating of the project what command did you use?