From Khai Do <khai...@impinj.com>
Subject npanday install phase creates a 0 byte library
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:34:30 GMT
I'm having a problem with NPanday.  I created a simple C sharp project using the npanday archetype.
 I am able to build it without any failures.  The problem is that when I run install phase
it spits out a bad library file, the the output dll is 0 bytes.  However when I execute the
compile or test phase the output dll file is good, it's not empty and it has all the version
info in it.  I do a clean before every build.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  I tried
to search on npanday mailing list, issue tracker, and general web but have not found anything
related to this issue.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.