From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NPanday dependency execution time doesn't work!
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 05:55:28 GMT

Sorry for the late response.

How are you building and installing the libraries? Through Maven on the command line, or from
the menu?

Do the libraries appear as references in Visual Studio?

- Brett

On 16/12/2010, at 1:14 AM, RODRIGO LIBERAL wrote:

> Hi,
> Well... this is the full story.
> First I created, built and then installed the ClassLibrary1 project.
> Second  I created ClassLibrary2, and add the dependecy (using add maven artifact) to
ClassLibrary1. then I built and  installed the ClassLibrary2 project.
> Third  I created ClassLibrary3, and add the dependecy (using add maven artifact) to ClassLibrary2.
then I built and  installed the ClassLibrary3 project.
> Fourth  I created ConsoleApplication1, and add the dependecy (using add maven artifact)
to ClassLibrary3. then I built and  installed the ConsoleApplication1 project.
> After all of the process I press in VS2008 SP1 the F5 to start the debuggin process but
when the debugger starts the dependecy with ClassLibrary2 Doesn't WORKS!
> So the tree dependency doesn't works.
> Honestly I do not find the error I'm generating. Please I need help.
>
> Here are the sources.
> ConsoleAplication1 Solution   using System;  using System.Collections.Generic;  using
System.Linq;  using System.Text;  namespace ConsoleApplication1  {  	class Program  	{
static void Main(string[] args)  		{  			ClassLibrary3.Class1 a = new ClassLibrary3.Class1();
			Console.WriteLine(a.cadena); 		} 	} }

> ClassLibrary3 solution  using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq;
using System.Text;  namespace ClassLibrary3 {  	public class Class1  	{  	ClassLibrary2.Class1
a = new ClassLibrary2.Class1();  	public string cadena;  	public Class1() 	{ 	cadena = "Lib3
- " + a.cadena; 	 }  	}  }

> ClassLibrary2 solution  using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
> namespace ClassLibrary2  {
> 	public class Class1  	{  	public String cadena = "LIB 2"; 	public string getCadena()
	 { 	 return this.cadena; 	 } 	 } }

> ClassLibrary1 solution  using System;  using System.Collections.Generic;  using System.Linq;
 using System.Text;   namespace ClassLibrary1  {  	public class Class1 	 {  		int n = 1;
	}  }

> If anything is missing please let me know
> Thanks again.
> See ya!
>> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:32:42 -0800
>> From: jocaba@maestrodev.com
>> To: npanday-users@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: NPanday dependency execution time doesn't work!
>>
>> Hi are the 3 projects built on top of each other? like did you first build
>>
>> ClassLibrary1 and then Build ClassLibrary2 after pointing to ClassLibrary1, and so
on?
>> Or are they built at the same time?
>>
>> NPanday can support this dependency tree build.
>>
>> It would be great if you can give us the scenario on how you built the project so
that we can have a better idea on what caused the error.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org