From Josimpson Ocaba <joc...@maestrodev.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] NPanday version 1.3 Incubating
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 07:38:59 GMT
Thanks for that catch Brett, I'll send it again on the dev list with the source link included.

--
Joe Ocaba

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Porter" <brett@apache.org>
To: npanday-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:07:58 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] NPanday version 1.3 Incubating

Hi Joe,

While anyone is welcome to vote, release votes are customarily held on the dev list. It would
be good to start this there instead. Please also include the link to the source bundle, and
the duration of the vote (usually 72h).

- Brett

On 27/01/2011, at 5:29 PM, Josimpson Ocaba wrote:

> Hi NPanday Users,
>
> After all the hard-work that everyone in the community gave, I'm happy to announce that
NPanday 1.3 Incubating is available and ready for your testing and voting.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org