From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] NPanday version 1.3 Incubating
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 07:07:58 GMT
Hi Joe,

While anyone is welcome to vote, release votes are customarily held on the dev list. It would
be good to start this there instead. Please also include the link to the source bundle, and
the duration of the vote (usually 72h).

- Brett

On 27/01/2011, at 5:29 PM, Josimpson Ocaba wrote:

> Hi NPanday Users,
>
> After all the hard-work that everyone in the community gave, I'm happy to announce that
NPanday 1.3 Incubating is available and ready for your testing and voting.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org