From RODRIGO LIBERAL <rodw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: NPanday dependency execution time doesn't work!
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:14:39 GMT

Hi,
Well... this is the full story.
First I created, built and then installed the ClassLibrary1 project.
Second  I created ClassLibrary2, and add the dependecy (using add maven artifact) to ClassLibrary1.
then I built and  installed the ClassLibrary2 project.
Third  I created ClassLibrary3, and add the dependecy (using add maven artifact) to ClassLibrary2.
then I built and  installed the ClassLibrary3 project.
Fourth  I created ConsoleApplication1, and add the dependecy (using add maven artifact) to
ClassLibrary3. then I built and  installed the ConsoleApplication1 project.
After all of the process I press in VS2008 SP1 the F5 to start the debuggin process but when
the debugger starts the dependecy with ClassLibrary2 Doesn't WORKS!
So the tree dependency doesn't works.
Honestly I do not find the error I'm generating. Please I need help.

Here are the sources.
 ConsoleAplication1 Solution   using System;  using System.Collections.Generic;  using System.Linq;
 using System.Text;  namespace ConsoleApplication1  {  	class Program  	{  		static void Main(string[]
args)  		{  			ClassLibrary3.Class1 a = new ClassLibrary3.Class1(); 			Console.WriteLine(a.cadena);
		} 	} }

ClassLibrary3 solution  using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq;
using System.Text;  namespace ClassLibrary3 {  	public class Class1  	{  	ClassLibrary2.Class1
a = new ClassLibrary2.Class1();  	public string cadena;  	public Class1() 	{ 	cadena = "Lib3
- " + a.cadena; 	 }  	}  }

ClassLibrary2 solution  using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
namespace ClassLibrary2  {
	public class Class1  	{  	public String cadena = "LIB 2"; 	public string getCadena() 	 {
	 return this.cadena; 	 } 	 } }

ClassLibrary1 solution  using System;  using System.Collections.Generic;  using System.Linq;
 using System.Text;   namespace ClassLibrary1  {  	public class Class1 	 {  		int n = 1;
	}  }

If anything is missing please let me know
Thanks again.
See ya!
> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:32:42 -0800
> From: jocaba@maestrodev.com
> To: npanday-users@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: NPanday dependency execution time doesn't work!
>
> Hi are the 3 projects built on top of each other? like did you first build
>
> ClassLibrary1 and then Build ClassLibrary2 after pointing to ClassLibrary1, and so on?

> Or are they built at the same time?
>
> NPanday can support this dependency tree build.
>
> It would be great if you can give us the scenario on how you built the project so that
we can have a better idea on what caused the error.