From PayPal<limi...@paypal.com>
Subject Case ID Number: PP-503-410-563
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 02:13:46 GMT
Dear Paypal  member,

We are sorry to inform you that your Paypal Online Account has
been suspended. A high number of failed login attempts have been
recorded on your online account. As a security measure we had to
temporarily suspend your account.

To restore your account we have attached a form to this email.
Please download the form and follow the instructions on your
screen.

NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern, javascript
enabled, browser (ex: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, Safari 3,
Opera 9).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely, the Western Union security team.

 Copyright 2010 Paypal . All rights reserved.
Paypal. All rights reserved.