From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: double quotes prevent cmd.exe execution
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:22:03 GMT
Hard to tell immediately. I've tested it and found it working on Windows 7 with Maven 2.2.1.

While I believe Maven 3 is supported, can you try it with Maven 2.2.1 and see if that helps?

If you run with debug logs (-X) is there more information surrounding that that is helpful?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org