incubator-npanday-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: auto generated npanday-settings?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:26:16 GMT
On Windows -iIt is not generated for me in the course of building NPanday, nor running the
vsinstaller-plugin. However, it does get generated at some point during the ITs, and nothing
fails as a result of it. I no longer get the warnings about it being missing. I'm happy with
that situation, as I'd prefer it be optional and not need to be generated (it can always fall
back to the same defaults). I presume the defaults aren't working on Mono though?

This issue is still open: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-413

This is the issue where the changes came in I believe: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-123

Lars probably knows more. I think he was still surprised that I didn't get a npanday-settings
file generated on my system and had wanted me to look into the registry… but I never came
back to it since it was all working.

- Brett

On 24/08/2011, at 4:26 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think I recall, that at some point the npandya-settings was
> (auto)generated, on Windows.
>
> However, when I delete mine + getting rid of all the NPanday artifacts
> in the M2_REPO, I am not seeing
> it's being generated (on Windows).
>
> Is this known?
>
> --